Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17th, 2015


Why is the final Jeopardy question either really easy or really hard? Even the kid's version is hard! Today, I had to cancel an appointment with my doctor due to the weather. She ended up calling me and asking me to be her guinea pig when it came to Skype counseling. I agreed and it was actually really revealing for me. Why? Because I am a really messy person. My room looks like the Olympics with all the shit you have to hop over; it's an obstacle course though I maintain that it is an organized mess. I'm really just too lazy to take the time to clean it out. In any, case when I was able to actually show her my room via the phone, she was shocked. She finally understood the concern that my mom had about it. I do need to figure out why I am such a cluttered person. I blame it on being creative but maybe I would have less stress if I were to become organized. Or I would just panic because everything was just too neat. Okay, so randomly, the "Wheel of Fortune" final puzzle was really hard! That's some crazy bullshit because this girl lost out on $50,000 after doing so well. Wow, my brain really is all over the place with my room, Skype, game shows, writing...Time for "Pretty Little Liars."

Much Love, 
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment