Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23rd, 2015

Sometimes what we want to do and what we are allowed to do are two vastly different things. Some of the things I would love to write about, I cannot and that sucks. But then I have to remind myself that this is my job and there will be times where I won't always like what I am asked to do. It is the passion that drives and fuels me like the Mercedes that I want so bad. I am preparing to speak at a school event Friday night and I do not know if I am nervous. I want to bring my light to a serious topic that we will be focused on. I know I can do it, it is just the actual act of getting up there and being Carrie Bradshaw. Today, I finally got to watch the Matchbox Twenty North concert on axstv and I was beyond thrilled. Buy it on iTunes, so worth it and a great escape for over an hour! Well, it is almost time for "The Voice" so I shall go and continue my job as a writer. My job and my dream! 
Much Love,
Mandi

PS: Happy Birthday Mrs. Sarah Dianni-Newbury

No comments:

Post a Comment