Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 25th, 2015


We are taught from an early age that our parents know best. But then we grow up and start to think that we know best. Sometimes we wonder why they become so concerned in our lives and treat us like we are still children. Let's think about this. How do we act? Are our actions those of someone our actual age or of a petulant child? I often question that but then I realize that at 31, I am four different ages: I a 4, I am 16, I am 25 and now I am 31. So I believe that our parents can treat us the age that we are acting and we cannot second guess them. One day I will have children and I will treat them exactly the age that they are acting. I'll keep a pacifier by the bedside until they are 40 just to remind them that they if they want to be a baby, here's their baba. Okay, that is all for tonight. I have wasted so much time venting in my memoir that I think I am philosophically off!

Much Love,
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment