Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 8th, 2015


Life can be fun but it can also have it's challenges. The worst is when you have a family member who competes with you or likes to talk down to you because you are doing better than them. I have one of those and no matter what idea I propose that would probably be really great for me, he thinks it is no good. His education level is high school which I respect for anyone. But he also thinks that he can never do anymore than what he is doing now. No aspirations, always a negative attitude yet arrogance in odd ways. Sometimes I want to know what I would have to do to make him more positive. Then, I realize that I would have to trade lives with him and let him go to grad school and write and make minimum wage because of the passion. If I could infuse one thing in to the world it would be that dreams can come true. Maybe not in the ways that we always believe but it can happen if you want it bad enough. How bad do you want it?

Much Love,
Mandi

PS: Adam Levine is just there because he makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment