Sunday, April 12, 2015

April 12th, 2015

Because he makes me happy!

Through writing my memoir for school, I have had to face a lot of demons that I thought I had put away in the past. Now, I realize that the will always be open wounds just covered with a liquid bandage. I have so much that haunts me but I do not think that I let myself feel the pain. Instead, I cover it up with a sarcastic, witty attitude; way tougher than I really am. Hell, I cannot even kick a phone book. But today, my faith was somewhat restored when I learned that Hillary Clinton was running for President. I receive a lot of scrutiny for supporting her but I do not care. You have an opinion but I have a BA in Politics so clearly, I am way smarter. That is a joke by the way. I never claim to be any smarter than anyone else who has never studied politics. My biggest question right now is: will Obamacare become Clintoncare? Anyone? 

Much Love,
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment